Monday, January 9, 2012

Attack of the killer dust bunnies

Did you ever have one of those days when you just waste the entire day?  I don't mean over in Facebook or playing computer games.  I mean just doing nothing really.  Today is one of those days.  I popped into this email or that FB account and even watched some Netflix but I just haven't done a darn thing.

I really should get something done, I mean it is Monday after all and Monday is my cleaning day.  With three boys under 17, I really need to clean after the weekend.



But does it really matter if I'm a day late? What will happen?  Will the dust bunnies attack?  I have real bunnies who could take them with one ear tied behind their heads - so bring it on!!

With a name like Taffy and a brother named Oreo,
how could you not kick dust bunny butt?

What I really should be doing is packing up the three Christmas trees still set up in various rooms of my house.  I did manage to put away everything else... but those trees.  So time consuming.  I wonder if I can just put a bag over them and pack them up, ornaments and all.  That would make things so much easier.

But they look  so pretty and the one in the living room isn't taking any space.  I usually have a bookcase in that corner, but the bookcase seems fine in the rec room.  I could make it seasonal.  You know, change the ornaments each month.  

Admit it, for a second you thought that would be cool too.

See - those dust bunnies come in all sizes.
Now that I think about it, that would require getting up off this couch and I really don't want to do that.  I have another ninety-five minutes before the bus pulls up and drops off the thundering herd, which gives me just enough time to watch more Netflix and maybe take a nap.  

I'm experimenting with a new recipe tonight that I made up, so I don't want to strain myself anyway.  

So, off to my queue....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it.