Monday, February 27, 2012

He Acts Just Like His Mother... oh, that would be me

Did you ever have one of those moments when you don't know what to say?  When all you can do is stare at someone and mentally try to figure them out?  


That's how I ended up at supper tonight. My gang and I were having one of our typical family dinners: three conversations at once and general silliness running rampant.  I don't remember what Matthew said but I remember it involved the movie "Aliens".  


Matthew is usually the most laid-back of my kids, quietly observing and making conversation or talking non-stop about technical things.  


His comment on that movie threw me for such a loop that I could only look at him .... and look at him.  After a few minutes Amanda handed him the camera and he took my picture.  



He was laughing at my expression... I was trying to figure out where that thought came from.


Should I worry that my children have inherited my ... oddness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it.