Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year


  Here we are at 2011.  The start of a new chapter in my life.  I thought I would blog this since things have taken such an interesting route in my life to get me to where I am going.  I really don't have any specific topic this will be about, just anything that comes to mind so bear with me.
  The boys came back from their Dad's tonight.  They were gone since last Sunday and the house was too quiet with just the girls, Matthew and myself home.  Nick has been by me since he came home.  For Christmas, the boys were given money and got to pick out their own gifts.  Nick picked out several videos and a blanket.  He gave me the blanket that he bought for himself at the market in town this summer and is insisting I cover myself with it to stay warm.  Right now he is watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and giving me background on the characters.  Curiously, I am actually finding this movie interesting.  I have never been into this genre but minds are meant to be changed.
  That we made it through 2010 without losing our closeness is a wonder.  God knows things went kind of crazy during the past year but in the end, true love prevailed and life took an unexpected turn.  Matthew got back in the sound room where he is happy.  India got a boyfriend. William is being taught with the expectations that he will find his role in life.  Mandy found somewhere to fit in.  Andrew and Nick are getting closer to each other and I found the love of my life.  This new year will bring lots of happiness and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it.