Saturday, August 1, 2015

In Case You Were Wondering...


The latest way to get to know something about those we follow on Facebook is the ABC list.  I thought it might be  fun way to catch up a little here in the blogosphere.

My ABC's

A- Age: 51
B- Biggest Fear: My kids getting hurt
C- Current Time: 9:39pm
D- Drink you last had: Sweet tea
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: My Sweetheart, Ken
F- Favorite Song: Right now it's "Waiting Here For You" by Christy Nockels, or "Touch the Sky" by Hillsong. Next week? Who knows?
G- Grossest memory: When my oldest daughter threw up in her father's face at the age of 21 months. "Daddy I feel (blech)"
H- Hometown: Lowville, NY
I- In love with: Ken Morak
J- Jealous Of: Nothing and No one. I'm happy with my life. Jealousy is a sign of unhappiness.
K- Killed Anything? I ran over a squirrel once. Then spent the next 20 minutes crying on the shoulder of my son's teacher. (Not a productive Parent Teacher Conference)
L- Last person you talked to: India
M- Middle Name: Sharon
N- Number of Siblings: 3 living, 1 dead (I miss Harold so much!)
O- One Wish: That we find a nice home to grow old in
P- Person who you last called: Ken
Q- Question you're always asked: Mom, where is my ..... ?
R- Reason to smile: I finally feel loved
S- Song last sang: I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.
T- Time you woke up: 8:30am
U- Underwear Color: Blue
V- Vacation Destination: Where we are going? Road trip to North Carolina for my son's graduation from Basic Training. Camping already booked for next year. Where I want to go? Exploring the US by car, or meeting relatives in Ireland or Germany.
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination
X- X-rays you've had: My back, long ago, dental, years ago
Y- Your favorite food: Anything involving seafood
Z- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it.