Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April Birchbox Review

I worry that I may be developing an addiction to monthly subscriptions. Although I am frugal about it, and subscribing for the less expensive subscriptions, I still worry that I may not be able to stop. Birchbox is a $10 a month subscription. But look at all these goodies:


April Birchbox was featuring this Rifle Paper Co. design and it's so beautiful! This keepsake box was included inside the monthly box, perfect for storing the two cute notebooks that came with it. 


This card shows the cute flowers that we can create with the paper from Rifle Paper Co. A link to the instructions is on the card. Aren't they pretty?


Lookie! Even got a coupon for my next Rifle Paper Co. purchase. I can't wait to use it.


This Daily Correct CC Cream from SuperGoop! Makes my skin feel so soft. It worked beautifully as coverage, plus it has a 35spf! The only complaint would be that my sample was a little dark for my pale complexion. But I am very impressed. 



This Acure Lip Lush in Birthday Suit is just perfect for a subdued look. It has just the right amount of colour and gloss for days when you want to wear lipcolour but don't want it to stand out. Plus, my lips feel so moisturized. 



The next sample was this medicinal-looking bottle of Davines OI All In One Milk. The scent is very strong, but once you get past that this leave-in conditioner works so well on my dry ends. My hair feels so soft after using this product.


Anyway by Juliette has a gun is the perfect parfum. It has a sweet, woodsy scent that is not too light, but not too heavy. Just right. It comes with a soft touch bottle for easy use. 


I love this! This enzymatic face rejuvenator is Brighten Up! by Vasanti. It is the best facial cleanser I have used in a long time. It works just like a microdermabrasion with the papaya, coconut and aloe preventing irritation. 


As a bonus the box had samples of davines OI Shampoo and Conditioner. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but the description for the shampoo says that it creates a sheen, and improves volume and texture. While the conditioner softens, conditions, and soothes.


Overall I am very pleased with this box and am waiting patiently for the next box to arrive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it.